INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS / IME'S, DISABILITY EVALUATIONS, PSYCHIATRIC DISABILITIES, ...
These evaluations are usually requested by Insurance Companies, but can also be requested by defense attorneys.
*Requests for forensic evaluations for individuals involved in the treatment ( i.e in the capacity of doctor-patient relationship) with the evaluator (presently or in the past) will not be accepted.
The party making the request should expect the report to address the following areas in sufficient detail:
The party making the referral is responsible for providing the necessary collateral information for the preparation of the report. Individual insurance companies can request the evaluations to be performed according to specific policy requirements and submit questionnaires with requests for answers to additional questions.
- Insanity Defense / Criminal Responsibility - Competency to Stand Trial - Diminished Capacity -
- Capital Sentencing / Mitigation - Sex Offenders - Violence Risk Assessments - Malingering -
- Suicide Risk Assessments - Medicolegal Issues in Correctional Psychiatry - Juvenile Transfer -
Testamentary Capacity / Undue Influence - Competency to Make a Will -
- Disability Evaluations / Independent Medical Evaluations - Discrimination -
- Workers' Compensation - Personal Injury / Psychiatric Harm -
- Psychiatric Malpractice / Standards of Care / Medical Record Review -
- Americans with Disabilities Act / ADA - Sexual Harassment - Workplace Violence Assessments -
- Testimonial Capacity / Competency to Testify as a Witness -
- other forensic, mental health and law related assessments -
COMPLETE RESUME AND REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
About Forensic Psychiatry Practice
Back to Dr. Voskanian's Home Page